Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Marquez nearly binned it at least once each of the last 3 laps. It didn't look like Dovi appreciated it. Made for great viewing.

WTH happened to the factory Yamahas?

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Rossi was right there the first what, 4, 5 laps. Then he blows a corner and just facking disappeared. Haven't seen any comments from him (haven't had time to look much either).

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Jesus H.!! A Honda blew a motor!!!! Tightened the championship right up again.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
UPDATE 12:15AM CEST:

Following an enduro training accident on Thursday, August 31st, nine-time World Champion Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) was diagnosed with displaced fractures of the tibia and fibula of his right leg. The Italian will undergo surgery as soon as possible.

A further medical bulletin will be issued later on Friday morning, September 1st.
Damn. Well I guess that was it then ..

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Rossi on front row! Top 4 approx. .2 seconds apart. Looking like this could be a great race to watch.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Philip Island '17 will definitely go down as "a must watch" in my book.

Probably the best race of the season. Something I found very entertaining (other than the race itself) was the fact that normally when someone is aggressive, other riders tend to complain about it (some less than others), but this time everyone was guilty of pretty aggressive riding so absolutely all riders too the high road and nobody bitched about fairness and excessive danger.

As for the CS, looks like it's officially MM's to lose. Even if he were to DNF Malaysia, Dovi would still need a miracle in Valencia.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts