1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Next season should be pretty good. Judging by the first day of the test, Vinales is on fire on the Yamaha. I'm excited to see how the rookies will fare next season (both riders and the guys in orange). I hope Suzuki and Ducati can catch up Yamaha and Honda. And yeah, BMW in Motogp would be epic especially considering how they released their first true superbike and dominated the field from the get go.

All in all, it's super exciting to see how after so many years of shit racing every year has been getting better and better. I think this season was the most exciting and the most diverse I've seen yet since I started following the sport 14-15 years ago. End of March can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I hate how quick people want to press charges... even quicker when the person has money. Its a bruise ... get over it. I would understand if she had a real injury.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Really cool that a street bike on steroids (to put it mildly) outpaced MotoGP machines. I was looking at the time sheets in that article and don't get why none of the top riders are participating in this test.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts