Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
he coulda done those same burnouts with 600hp, and he might've actually been able to hook up when he wanted to.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
How were you able to tell it was Nickelback? HMMM?!

Reactions: Ti954

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
because it sounds like theory of a deadman and creed as well.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Am I the only person on the internet that likes Nickelback? I remember jamming out to Nickelback with my awesome 40 second anti-skip CD player on my ATV or dirt bikes in high school. Nickelback, Nirvana, System of a Down, Alice In Chains, Foo Fighters, and others were always in my CD case for the trails along with a bunch of spare AAs to keep the music rolling. Nickelback always brings back good memories.

Based upon cost of tires alone, that car costs several thousand dollars per hour to drive. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
the radio where i grew up was, country, country, Christian country, country, and npr. so i didn't hear Nickleback until i was a senior in high-school.

this means that i didn't get over exposed to them as a kid and still like their music, or at least their music that i have heard.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Am I the only person on the internet that likes Nickelback? I remember jamming out to Nickelback with my awesome 40 second anti-skip CD player on my ATV or dirt bikes in high school. Nickelback, Nirvana, System of a Down, Alice In Chains, Foo Fighters, and others were always in my CD case for the trails along with a bunch of spare AAs to keep the music rolling. Nickelback always brings back good memories.

Based upon cost of tires alone, that car costs several thousand dollars per hour to drive. :eek:nfloor
I will freely admit that I like a couple of Nickelback's first singles, How You Remind Me and Too Bad.

·
Banned
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
funny everyone talking out of their root canal...the goal on this type of car project is the trans and engine package, who cares if the car looks like shit...it is not a show car, it is a tire destroying, air sucking, violent machine.As jeremy from Top Gear would say POWAR. And the engine was pretty well built. Not fan of nickelback as a band but a couple of tunes are actually enjoyable.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
funny everyone talking out of their root canal...the goal on this type of car project is the trans and engine package, who cares if the car looks like shit...it is not a show car, it is a tire destroying, air sucking, violent machine.As jeremy from Top Gear would say POWAR. And the engine was pretty well built. Not fan of nickelback as a band but a couple of tunes are actually enjoyable.
and power is useless if you can't hook.

the car can't go fast, because it's too fast.

useless.

as for nickelback: i enjoy some of it. just not all of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts