Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's I was sitting here thinking to myself, "Self, what is the most stupid thing you have seen a motorcycle rider do?" Well, I have 1 that is up there. A couple of years ago I was meet with a group of guy's I had rode with a few times before and one guy:newbie who just so happened to pop up on a brand new GSX-R 750 all pumped up, well we are riding along, I look over and this guy is talking on a cell phone!?! He hangs up and put his phone on his hip.So I'm like O.K. and my dumbass scense starts tingiling. Next thing you know, I see he reach across his body, Weeeeeeeeen!!!!(the sound of a bike) I see the tail light scrape, BAM! He loop it and I was in Texas at the time (no helmet law). I was in the back so I stopped in the middle of the street, everyone else pulled over. He jumps up, staggers to my bike and has two big ass holes in his head! One in the front and one in the back. The perimeditics arrive and he was later o.k. but no more riding with out a helmet for him. A hard lesson learned. I was just bored and felt like a story like this may wake up people about doing the right thing on a bike (yeah If you ride a bike you have a T-type personality, so they say)but it is aways wise to protect ya noggin. If you guys have any storys please post'em up. We may all learn something or remember the reason to stay strapped up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
I saw this crazy ass dude ride his bike into a phonebooth (at a pretty good rate of speed), then get off the bike, step inside and make a call. It was nuts...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
I saw a kid ride a standup too a red light and lost it comin too the stop. Kid fell and stoped but the bike rode right out into traffic and was owned by a mayflower moving truck.
 

·
No limit hypocrite
Joined
·
1,695 Posts
roadracer319 said:
I saw this crazy ass dude ride his bike into a phonebooth (at a pretty good rate of speed), then get off the bike, step inside and make a call. It was nuts...

TAAA -DAAAA!!!! I am ... SUPER SQUID!!!! (you know.. superman.. changing in the phone booth... ahhh never mind) :bitchslap

Personally, the dummest thing I've ever seen was my brother. Took his GSX-R750 on a small dirt path, right next to the mountain road we were on. Nothing big at that time, slow speeds, goofing off.. but then the dirt path starts going up a little, then a little more, then it goes around a bend.. Pretty soon, the dirt path, with my brother on it, is about 20 feet above us. I come around a bend, just in time to see my brother come down the side of the hill (pretty steep too, guess he just got bored of the dirt path), across the road, and down the steep hill on the other side... He laid it down in the grass, surfed it for about 100', and picked it up.. no damage at all, besides some grass stains.. Wish I had a video cam for that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Relic said:
I saw a kid ride a standup too a red light and lost it comin too the stop. Kid fell and stoped but the bike rode right out into traffic and was owned by a mayflower moving truck.
:p
 

·
Superbike fan
Joined
·
871 Posts
At the time me and my buddy are 19. He comes over one day on a FZR400. Shortly thereafter I buy a GPz550. So we are riding around like mad men all over town goofing around like stupid kids do on bikes. We hit this industrial area that is deserted. We are going about 5 MPH and he pulls along side of me and says "watch this" he revs the piss out of it and dumps the clutch....... his chain goes shooting out the back of his bike about 50 feet. Good thing because I think it would have looped if that chain was any stronger. So there I am trying to pull him along with one hand on the bike and one hand holding the chain with him holding it. Good thing we were close to his house because that wasn't working out, DUH!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Punkwood2k said:
TAAA -DAAAA!!!! I am ... SUPER SQUID!!!! (you know.. superman.. changing in the phone booth... ahhh never mind) :bitchslap

Personally, the dummest thing I've ever seen was my brother. Took his GSX-R750 on a small dirt path, right next to the mountain road we were on. Nothing big at that time, slow speeds, goofing off.. but then the dirt path starts going up a little, then a little more, then it goes around a bend.. Pretty soon, the dirt path, with my brother on it, is about 20 feet above us. I come around a bend, just in time to see my brother come down the side of the hill (pretty steep too, guess he just got bored of the dirt path), across the road, and down the steep hill on the other side... He laid it down in the grass, surfed it for about 100', and picked it up.. no damage at all, besides some grass stains.. Wish I had a video cam for that one.
Yeah that would have been cool to see.:urowned
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
likebikes said:
At the time me and my buddy are 19. He comes over one day on a FZR400. Shortly thereafter I buy a GPz550. So we are riding around like mad men all over town goofing around like stupid kids do on bikes. We hit this industrial area that is deserted. We are going about 5 MPH and he pulls along side of me and says "watch this" he revs the piss out of it and dumps the clutch....... his chain goes shooting out the back of his bike about 50 feet. Good thing because I think it would have looped if that chain was any stronger. So there I am trying to pull him along with one hand on the bike and one hand holding the chain with him holding it. Good thing we were close to his house because that wasn't working out, DUH!
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :lao
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,922 Posts
A neighbor kid with a Gixxer 600 was riding down the street with a case of beer on the tank,
doing a stand-up wheelie for a least a half mile...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Those are some great stories.

The craziest thing I've seen lately is a 60 plus year old man with a full dresser Harley doing wheelies. Who would have guessed that he or the bike would be capable.

I know, it's nothing stupid, but it's definitely cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,107 Posts
Custom900 said:
Those are some great stories.

The craziest thing I've seen lately is a 60 plus year old man with a full dresser Harley doing wheelies. Who would have guessed that he or the bike would be capable.

I know, it's nothing stupid, but it's definitely cool.
Just proof that they are not handicapped, but handicapable! (G. Carlin)
 

·
Smiley Gladhands
Joined
·
3,050 Posts
I saw a guy riding a bike and pulling a shopping cart full of groceries alongside the bike...I wonder if he took the cart back.
 

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
Joined
·
8,369 Posts
I haven't seen anyone do anything really stupid yet, but I'm waiting!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
I seen a guy rip a stoppie next to a cop at light and when the light turned green it was time for the front wheel to come up. The cop seemed to care less.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Did you guys ever see the police chase video where the guy on the bike running from the cops runs a red light right into the side of a bus. It is such a visually explicit representation of dumbass on display.

OT - Love the avatar Spike.
 

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
Joined
·
8,369 Posts
Haha thanks. I've been getting a lot of comments abou the avatars :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jk750 said:
A neighbor kid with a Gixxer 600 was riding down the street with a case of beer on the tank,
doing a stand-up wheelie for a least a half mile...
WTF?:lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
freeky929 said:
I saw a guy riding a bike and pulling a shopping cart full of groceries alongside the bike...I wonder if he took the cart back.
A guy on SBN actucally has a avatar with him and girl pull a cart, can't remember his name though, that was some crazy sh!t.
 

·
Old enough to be your dad
Joined
·
99 Posts
wheelied a dirt bike through the back window of a toyota camry.

Still have some cool scars!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top