Sport Bikes banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
A year ago they were probably fighting for the ability to use stem cells.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well, It's been a year. I still miss him, and think of him every so often.

This weekend RGBeard, another friend and I are going for a long ride, all carrying a bit of his ashes with us.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
I feel really awful that I never paid any attention to this thread past the first page when he made it.
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about him. sounds like he was a great guy.
my condolences to all his friends and family.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Today would have been Kevin's birthday. He hated having it remembered. He more enjoyed it being overlooked so that he could rub it in that you missed it.

Today my wife and I grabbed our bikes and headed to Bisbee. A small bit of Kevin came with us. We think he would have enjoyed the ride.

Tonight we hoist a diet coke in his honor.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Still missing him down here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
This December 5th will mark two years, and I still think of Kevin every day.

For those that choose, lift a Diet Coke in his honor. At 12/5/15 6PM PST, we sure will.

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Not a Diet Coke drinker, but will hoist a Mt Dew in his honor.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,890 Posts
On Monday 12 I rode through Ensenada on my way to San Diego after riding all the Baja. As I was riding the tollway I couldn't help but think about Kevin, where was his place located? I always thought I'd meet him in Ensenada and we'd have a beer together.

·
Registered
206 Posts
His place was in San Miguel, the little neighborhood immediately south (50 yards or so) of the last tollbooth entering Ensenada from the north.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well, RGbeard and I along with two other friends did our annual memorial ride this last weekend.

Kevin would have hated it- it was everything he didn't like in a ride. Long hours in the saddle, cold, rain, cold rain, and so on.

We had a good ride, and were happy to be out riding, even under such inclement conditions. We just wish we could have had our lost friends there with us.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had a Diet Coke in his honor the other day.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts