Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never imagined how adictive is cafeine...

I started to work out this week, and for two days in a row I woke up with a bad headache, like if I were hangover or something. The thing is that I usually drank about 5-6 cups of coffee as a minimum and like 2-3 liters of coke!!! :eek:

These past two days I had been trying to avoid cafeine to avoid dehidratation and had been drinking plain water...

Today I drank like 4 cups of coffee and the headache is gone!!! :rolleyes:

I think I'll drink coffee but avoid coke, then I'll try to slowly stop drinking cofee as if it were water.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Gues the opposite is true if you're not a regular drinker of caffeine... I usually never drink soda and drink even less Coffee... but whenever I try some coffee that my GF wants me to taste it gives me a headache If I drink the whole cup......

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get really bad without it. The past two days I had been feeling really bad, but today I'm already normal, in good mood...

·
Registered
533 Posts
i used to drink a lot of soft drinks like coke and all that, it really is addicting

now i only drink water or juices, beer occasionally and only drink soda as a chaser!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Its a drug, you get bad symptons of withdrawel....

·
Registered
605 Posts
I only drink maybe 2 cups a day and I just cant start work w/o at least 1 cup...I NEED THAT SHIT!!!

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10 cups a day aint that bad, I start with at least 2 but I can't take as many as 6 in the morning if there is still some cofee on the jar.

Caffeine doesn't scare me as much as the other chemicals on soft drinks, like aspartame on diet drinks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts