Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to thnk all the posters who have posts on first time riders there is a wealth of info for peeps like me, and answered alot of questions i had, i am takin a msf style course up here in the gr8 white north, and was def convinced that a 600cc would be a good starter , boy was i wrong ,,,lol, so wish me luck.....so live fast and ride hard...or in my case try hard to ride,,,, :eek:nfloor ....thnxs again...

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Welcome to the forum...You can find just about anything you want to know about bikes from the people here. And sometimes you find out things you don't...Good luck and post up some pics when you get your bike... :beer

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
What he said and welcome to SBN.

BTW
There is quite a few Canadians on here,you may be able to hook up for a ride with some.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
welcome to the SBN

·
Registered
791 Posts
$hucky Ducky said:
just wanted to thnk all the posters who have posts on first time riders there is a wealth of info for peeps like me, and answered alot of questions i had, i am takin a msf style course up here in the gr8 white north, and was def convinced that a 600cc would be a good starter , boy was i wrong ,,,lol, so wish me luck.....so live fast and ride hard...or in my case try hard to ride,,,, :eek:nfloor ....thnxs again...

are you saying u bought a 600 or that after riding the 250 at the MSF you reconsidered??? also what changed your mind?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts