Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say thanks to Sniper and DJ for setting up my suspension. Its a tribute to the brotherhood of riders everybody I have met on rides, bike nights, and on the net have been friendly and helpful. Its nice to have friends and people that share the same interest. Its such a violent and sad society we live in and its great going riding and hanging out with fellow riders and being at peace.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
thank you , thank you very much, oh you werent talking to me, hey gixxer its good to have friends that like to do the same things you do , later man

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
Stick around and you'll meet some wonderful people on here. Most of these guys will become some of the best friends you could ask for.

Ron

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Ron -

All I got to say is that my weekends used to be filled with ODU's, OPFAC's, HIV's, patrol schedules, etc. It was fun and sometimes exciting.

These days my weekends are full of CBR's, GSX-R's, ZX 6R's, etc. It is always fun and exciting.

It's a shame that the USCGA is getting less attention, but the political bullshit was getting in the way of operational efficiency - I deal with that Monday thru Friday.

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Yeah, sometimes I get lucky. And loving what I do doesn't hurt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts