Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
You plan on doing some track days with that? Seems a little much for regular riding around. If you get a regular leather riding jacket it has some back protection in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I ordered it they didn't add shipping but I wonder how long it takes for it to ship?

I did get a receipt number.

Rascus, it's okay I feel better with more protection just in case.

And it's cheaper then a jacket for me...I already have a leather jacket so hopefully the armor will be enough
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it's free shipping I got a confirmation email from them.

it's supposed to ship within 24 hours on workdays.

I hope it comes soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed when I ordered it, the company sent me an email that said they got my order, then at the very bottom they said that my shipping address had not been verified...and I had to click a link that sent me to paypal. It seems paypal wants me to join with them but I'm not sure I want to give them my bank info.

If I don't do this, will my order not be shipped?

:(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
MT Wallet said:
I noticed when I ordered it, the company sent me an email that said they got my order, then at the very bottom they said that my shipping address had not been verified...and I had to click a link that sent me to paypal. It seems paypal wants me to join with them but I'm not sure I want to give them my bank info.

If I don't do this, will my order not be shipped?

:(
Paypal is great, and secure. I'd recommend setting-up an account, you can always use a credit card to fund it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
license2ill said:
Paypal is great, and secure. I'd recommend setting-up an account, you can always use a credit card to fund it.
That's the thing, I did pay using my credit card so I thought it was all good...but now they say the address is not verified and when I click a link they want my bank acct info...it seems the paypal and this high velocity are sorta mixed together...and I am being pushed into getting a paypal acct that I don't want.

Why can't highvelocity just use my credit card and send me the stuff?

Why make it so complex?
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
I'd call up their customer service dept and find out what's going on.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
MT Wallet said:
That's the thing, I did pay using my credit card so I thought it was all good...but now they say the address is not verified and when I click a link they want my bank acct info...it seems the paypal and this high velocity are sorta mixed together...and I am being pushed into getting a paypal acct that I don't want.

Why can't highvelocity just use my credit card and send me the stuff?

Why make it so complex?
Because he can't take credit cards. Paypal is a service that allows him to process credit card transactions for a fee, without having a major credit card retailer account which is a more expensive proposition and less secure for a dealer taking online or phone orders without a signature.

Paypal is simply a free bank account for secure purchases online for both parties. It's safer than giving some schmoe selling goods out of his garage your credit card number, and you can also take credit card purchases for things like ebay sales or for your buddy that owes you money but doesn't have any cash you can then transfer that money directly into your bank account without having to pay any fees, and you only pay a fee to paypal if you take a credit card for a purchase, but not if you buy something using one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok that's good to know I guess I'll call them tomorrow and see if I need to do it anyway just in case and if so I'll give my info

thanks a lot :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, this company has no working phone number and i cannot find any in the directory but they do respond quickly to emails.

They told me they don't require I sign up with paypal...so I guess the "your address is not confirmed" thing that paypal sent me was their attempt to get me to worry and then sign up for an acct. No dice.

The item is being sent to me via priority mail so it should arrive in 1-3 days.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top