Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank sexnstilletos, andyf3, lilangel, Rhythms and sexnstillettos landlord (even though he's not on the board) for helping me out with my little fiasco last night. I would of been up shit creek by myself so thanks much...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
no problem....we can work out repayment at a later date....

:Wink Wink:

Cj

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sexNstillettos said:
no problem....we can work out repayment at a later date....

:Wink Wink:

Cj
Like I said last night, you couldn't handle it :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Like I said last night, you couldn't handle it :)
Bah - I thought we were talking about your bike??

:spank <--- forshadowing........

Cj

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
No prob man, that's what a fellow rider's there for. Even if I wasn't there you coulda called and I would have helped however I could. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
My gold chain broke so i was lacking a piece to my Mr. T Starter Set. I became very upset.
It was brutal..... :cry

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sexNstillettos said:
It was brutal when I found out that Joker was too much of a man for me. I thought I had seen everything until he showed me the size of his...crotch rocket :cry
Its alright, don't cry CJ

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Its alright, don't cry CJ, I know you were upset I went after 5 mins, but I promise next time I will last 6
Maybe next we can be drunk.....I hear vodka does wonders.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ibjames said:
wow.. that had to be wierd.. did the bike get squirrely at all?
No, I got pretty lucky. I was doing a wheelie up the on ramp and the chain only half broke and then ran off the sprocket before it could fully come apart. If it would of broke in half it probably would of cased the motor or stuck a hole in my leg :) When it happened I actually thought I blew up the motor because the revs went way up then they went down to nothing. I was like oh shit but then when I stopped it was still idling so I looked down and the chain was sitting there next to the sprocket. I'll be back in the saddle tommorrow.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sexNstillettos said:
Maybe next time I will be less drunk.....although I think vodka will make it better when I attempt quadruple penetration during my up cumming ( :) ) 30 man gangbang.
Whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ibjames said:
:egrin .....i want to massage Jokers 'length'..
I hate that shit too...arg.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sexNstillettos said:
I like to eat shit too...arg.
I think sexnstillettos and ibjames are trying to tag team me or some shit :dunno

·
Banned
145 Posts
You're Welcome Mike! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts