Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank all my fellow begginner street riders for asking all the questions that I had in mind. However, the greatest thanks goes to the veterans who answer all their questions. You guys have no idea how much you helped me to get my act together right the first time. I'm extremely grateful and wanted to thank you all. :cheers

·
old member
13,079 Posts
As long as that means that you're starting with the MSF class, appropriate riding gear, and a reasonable first bike, then :dblthumb :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

Glad to see you found what you are looking for. That is what this site is all about helping anyone and everyone.

Enjoy your stay :dblthumb

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Welcome to SBN,hang around and you'll learn a lot and some things you'd rather forget.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
we're all here to help one another out

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I signed up for the class after reading the forums for the first time. I originally didn't plan on taking it, but I'm glad that I let you guys talk me into it. I'm still looking for a bike and most of my gear, but I did go to some dealers and try on helmets. I really liked the fit of the HJC CL-14. So I found a deal online and purchased that, still waiting for it to arrive. This forum really helps with many decisions.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I think this forum is really good on getting getting gear. You get REAL users experience with certain brands, styles, etc. It would be hard to find somewhere else where you get honest open opinions about gear. So make sure you check out the "Riders gear" forum.

·
Registered
262 Posts
NeedaGixxer said:
I just wanted to thank all my fellow begginner street riders for asking all the questions that I had in mind. However, the greatest thanks goes to the veterans who answer all their questions. You guys have no idea how much you helped me to get my act together right the first time. I'm extremely grateful and wanted to thank you all. :cheers
+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts