Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just testing the server Streaming, See if everyone can load this. I also wanna get some Video to add that music too, its a good Bike/Speed Song.

Stream test CLICK ME

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Spyder said:
i also wanted some video to add to it thats why it was posted here. :boid :headbang
Don't get so twitterpated...If you really want a large audience to test on, go to the open forum...

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Governor said:
He wasn't testing a post.....he wanted us to perform a test for him.

And yeah.....b***** audience in the Open, but nontheless I tested it for ya.

I got it to play the song, but it was real spotty...not too clear.

Keep us updated on it! :)

Gov

thanx for the backup, lol ill keep ya posted if anyone has a nice video of some bike riding Id like to edit it and add the music to it, I cut that version down and tried to compression modes thats why it so weird sounding none the less it played. Do you guys dig that song ? i just found out who plays it and thought itd be a nice ass song for a kick ass video.

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R1Fast said:
If the intent of this thread is to slowly direct traffic to another Website/Forum it will be deleted.
So keep that in mind.

Otherwise Happy posting;)

lol no my site is for computer services. I have a server with LOADS of space and im trying to get everything setup right. Still learning how to use all the crap. I was just gonna let guys host their vids from their if they wantd to. Just helping out tats all.

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BBarnes719 said:
i know he came across a great deal...soo, som'n can be worked out

itll be a great deal as soon as i get the damn thing here ! lol i should take up donations for shipping charges ! lol

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RiPPeD said:
lol.. vid servers are hard to find.. pix are easy.. plenty of free pic hosting around.

Well i have one on the way ! Once i get everything up and working nd learn the video compressions I will start hosting and maybe accept donations for the time and space !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts