Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interrogators using methods to drive some terror detainees absolutely insane. I find it amazingly funny.

FOXNews.com - Music Used During U.S. Military Interrogations - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - The list of songs.
FOXNews.com - Musicians Protest Blistering Music Used in Prisons to 'Break' Inmates - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - The report.

YouTube - "Sesame Street" - TV Theme Song - The original, remember? That song becomes so sadistic when you think of it used for the new purpose.

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
Boo fucking hoo! I don't feel sorry for the bastards.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
hahaha.

We had psyops guys play AC/DC to try and bother this one town when we went on a raid.

Plus we have to listen to their fucking call for prayer every damn day. Best was when they altered the message to say "Attack the invading Marines, blah blah" if we happened to patrol a new area lol

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
I knew that purple freak was actually good for something, damn I'm glad my kids are past that age

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
We should just make them hang around Joe:D

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
We should just make them hang around Joe:D
I'm sure that would work:boink

"I'll tell you what you want just get me away from that dickhead":twofinger

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Or you could just move them to montana!!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
BooHoo I was tortured with Sesame Street too!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I try to understand the humanitarian viewpoint of this and that it really maybe torture, but honest to God, I couldn't stop giggling while reading the article. Sesame Street and Barney? OMG... :lao

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Yea montana suxors worse even worse than Joe himself!!

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
I knew that purple freak was actually good for something, damn I'm glad my kids are past that age
Purple dinosaur is evil. Our son was never allowed to see it.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
He is evil and will molest you!

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Tic Tac Toe
Three in a row
Barney got shot by a G.I. Joe
Momma called the doctor
Doctor said:
Whoot, Barney's dead!
Whoot, Barney's dead!

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
The count is truly scary:eek:

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
[email protected] by sesame street growing up. thats funny.

would be effective though, play some country music and I would cry like a baby too.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Maybe it would work maybe it doesn't who knows?

Many of these Shit Heads have been brainwashed since the day they were born to hate and to kill any American in their sight that doesn't convert. In their eyes there is no I have my religion and you have yours and everyone is fine with that.

This "Torture" probably couldn't hold a candle to their techniques. I saw a show of this Afghani Dude was imprisoned for some sort of crime and had to be "reeducated" so to speak. Everyday,several times a day they would have the criminal sit on the ground while this other Dude walked around him chanting and slapping the criminal in the face and head with the bottom of a shoe.

You may have seen the same sort of thing when people were hitting Saddam Hussein's statue with their shoes after they tore it down.

No, my bet is these people have probably perfected the art of torture and brainwashing over thousands of years.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Yea in middle eastern cultures showing the bottom of your shoe to someone is a sign of disrespect, just like they don't like sunglasses because they believe you can tell how genuine someone is from their eyes.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts