Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
No way that city is big enough for both of them!!! and for Porter???? Come on! They can do better than that!

But on a talent level.. that would be scary!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they could do better, all though Porter is nothing to sneez at, Philly has been left with a bad taste in their mouth for Owens and wants him out, ASAP. I think L.A. just might be big enough for the two WR's, we'll see.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think if I was the Eagles, I would have TRIED to get a young receiver from Airzona or Detroit...

we'll see what happens.. it could be a big smoke screen to get Owens back to the training camp

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
hmmm...this could get interesting.

However, i don't see Oakland go through with this deal. The realize Randy is going to be a handful and probably have set aside resources to contain him for the season. If they bring TO on they would have to get more assests to help contain TO. Too much for one team to handle.

Maybe move Randy to another team to get TO?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
bipolar said:
Can you imagine the numbers Kerry Collins would put up with them two?
That's just what I was thinking. If this trade goes through Moss an Owens just moved down a little on my draft list, and Collins has moved way up!!!

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
theres not enough balls to go around in oakland for moss and owens.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Didn't bother reading the article, but there is no chance that Owens will go to the Raiders. Being a Raiders fan, I would love to see 2 of the most dominant recievers in the game on each side of the field...but it won't happen.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Owens is a disgrace to the sport. A perfect example of a classless scumbag who if it wasn't for football would be on the back of a garbage truck.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
This is true. I just think he represents all that is wrong with sports, athletes and ownership today. And we as fans are just as responsible too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Terrell Owens is a damn good receiver despite the BS that follows him. He is just one of many NFL superstars who makes plays and fills seats which is a primary objective for team owners. However, there is no way that TO and RM can coexists on the same squad.

·
Registered
105 Posts
He will be back in Phiilly, and he will make lots of noise all year but he will be productive. They will move him next year in that case. I hope I am wrong about that, but that's what the gut says.

BTW, I had both of them last year in my fantasy league and I still couldn't manage first place. And we were playing straight up on points! I also had Tiki Barber, Donovan McNabb, picked up Willis McGahee just as he was hitting his stride too. Pathetic I was, I tell you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts