Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So reading hundreds of college roommate stories on fark got me interested (and wasted about an hour at work). What were your college roommates like? Have any stories you don’t mind indulging us with?

So here’s my story:
I had three roommates the first year. The first one was missing a leg; I didn’t notice this until the 2nd week when I walked in and saw the fake one laying on the sofa next to him, then I finally knew why we were in the handicapped apartment.

The second roommate was an ‘out of the closet’ gay, always bringing his male friends over in groups of threes and fours. Thank god he kept all the activities in him room and out of the bathroom we shared, I hope (I have nothing against homosexuals).

The third was a normal guy, we became good friends and we are still living together. My first year was a blast, we even got featured on college humor for the stunts we pulled (ball pit in our living room, drunken shamings, wearing tuxes to final exams). Towards the end of the semester we got caught with alcohol in our apt and received the title of “most alcohol ever found in an on campus apartment,” of which we’re pretty proud of. We’ve also thrown the biggest party that an on campus apt. had ever seen (the RA who attended told us so).

Good times.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Superstuddc27 said:
uh where the hell did you get all those balls? Sneaked them out of a McDonalds one by one? HAAHHA
got em off ebay for $200. all the fast food joints took down the ball pits because little kids were finding crack pipes and syringes and I think one was killed by a snake hiding is there.

did you notice the gutter and dryer tube on the left wall??? we made a basket which dropped into the gutter where the ball would travel around the room and fall back into the ballpit. yea i know, im awesome :banana

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Had 2 roomates in college. 1 guy had 10 pairs of shoes, all GQ'd up and wasn't gay. He had hot ass chicks over all the time. Pretty sweet. 2nd guy was a DJ and spent 90% of the time spinnin' in his room and talking on the phone to some chick. So the big ass parties we had were awesome. Hot chicks and music. What a blast. We had a huge balcony, about 40' long (I shit you not) and there wasn't much room left from all the empties building up. Took 1 van about 6 trips to the beer store for the returns. Great times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts