Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Akumu - wat?

Flushmounts are wired into the original circuit for the turn signals. Spliced the mirror turn signals into those as well, so they flash in sync. Out back is a hotbodies painted fender eliminator as well so it looks pretty sharp.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Make: Suzuki
Model: SV650S
Year: 2009
CCs: 645cc
Engine configuration: V-twin
Bike category: Sport
Use: Commuting, touring, twisties
Modifications: Cracked and broken plastics, dented muffler, Givi E45 top box with SW-Motech mount, 12V DC power adapter.

My bike in all her glory:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Akumu - wat?

Flushmounts are wired into the original circuit for the turn signals. Spliced the mirror turn signals into those as well, so they flash in sync. Out back is a hotbodies painted fender eliminator as well so it looks pretty sharp.
Ok, why 'wat?'? You answered the question just fine. Didn't know if both 'sets' worked or if you went mirror turn signal only. (I have those flush mounts and they can barely be seen. I figured some used them basically to fill the holes and went mirror turn signal route instead.)

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
SV650

Vtwin...

blue... um aftermarket shorties.... stiffer springs up front- ZX10 shock in the back- or 14 I don't remember- SS brake lines.... ummmmm base model Woodcraft rearsets

she's an uber bitch...
but she comes with a hot chick- so I will keep her anyway!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Your knowledge of your motorcycle is...breath taking. :fail

Get the boyfriend on here for a proper batch of information. :p

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Ok, why 'wat?'? You answered the question just fine. Didn't know if both 'sets' worked or if you went mirror turn signal only. (I have those flush mounts and they can barely be seen. I figured some used them basically to fill the holes and went mirror turn signal route instead.)
:selfpicard: I glossed over the running light aspect. I can read but not interpret today sir. My apologies.

edit - I added the mirror signals after the flushies as like you, I realized you can't see those blinkers for shit.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Your knowledge of your motorcycle is...breath taking. :fail

Get the boyfriend on here for a proper batch of information. :p
dude. what the fuck you all know what I ride- and it's a budget bike piece of shit that I love. there are few mods on there worth really writing about- it's an SV and it has a hot chick that goes with it... that's all that anyone cares about anyway..

besides- it's panty dropper blue!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
dude. what the fuck you all know what I ride- and it's a budget bike piece of shit that I love. there are few mods on there worth really writing about- it's an SV and it has a hot chick that goes with it... that's all that anyone cares about anyway..

Silly me for being curious about how some one personalizes their bike, but when you're a female you don't need to personalize shit on your bike. Just take your helmet off, shake your hair around and let over 9000 guys come running up to you wanting to help you off of the bike and out of those tight leathers, amirite? :p

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
Make: Honda
Model: CB400F
Year: 1977
CC's: 408
Engine configuration: Inline-4 into one exhaust
Bike category: Supersport
Use: Run around town bike.
Modifications: Stock
Awesomeness factor - Four into one exhaust, Yoshimura exhaust company started its company around this bike, fun to ride. Great vintage race bike, collectors item. More badass than most of the bikes owned on this forum! :horse

400f.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Silly me for being curious about how some one personalizes their bike, but when you're a female you don't need to personalize shit on your bike. Just take your helmet off, shake your hair around and let over 9000 guys come running up to you wanting to help you off of the bike and out of those tight leathers, amirite? :p
exactly- there isn't anything else you need to know about ma bike! :)

no really that was about it- I don't remember which shock is on it- but everything else is about right- "upgraded brakes" which really means I replaced them. They are okay- definitly stops a bit better- but by no means overwhelming.

The top box is soon to be in the mail on it's way to me- that will be my biggest most awesomest mod!

·
5,455 Posts
here's the bike i'm currently rocking (at least for this week):

2008 Honda CBR 600RR
-7k miles... only 1k by me so far
-used for commuting (80 miles round trip) and weekend twisty rides

Mods:
-Akrapovic titanium slipon
-integrated taillight (in addition to stock taillight w/ aftermarket turn signals and FE)
-Hotbodies smoked flushmount front turn signals
-couple decals removed... couple stickers added to cover scratches
-Rizoma bar-ends
-Driven Alumitech grips
-Braking levers
-Michelin Pilot Road 2ct
-frame sliders (dunno the brand)
-swingarm spools

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Make: Honda
Model: CBR600 F4i
Year: 2004
CC's: 599
Engine configuration: Inline 4
Bike category: Sport
Use: Everything.... daily commuting, mountain twisties, trackdays, long roadtrips/touring, etc
Modifications: Puig light smoke DB screen, 4300K HID's high and low beam, Proton flushies, LED integrated taillight, split seat tail swap, Ohlins steering stabilizer, heated grips, heated jacket, 12v auxiliary plug, (-1) front sprocket, Hindle titanium slip on

Love love LOVE this bike.... well ok it's also the only bike I've ever had, but been extremely good to me. Crazy reliable and does everything I ever ask it to do. 242,000 miles, original owner, running strong. First 2 pics were taken today on my way home from work (had just turned 242k right before these pics)

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts

You ride without panties? Hawt.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
2004 zx6r 636, ~18500 on the clock BT016pro F BT023 R

Mods/aftermarket:

-Yoshi SS, cut down
-PC3
-K&N AF
-the2wheels levers
-Sunstar Sprockets/RK chain (stock gearing)
-Flush mounts
-Integrated turns signals
-AKO windscreen
-GP Shift
-Shimmed rear shock
-Kleen air mod

Just recently shimmed the rear shock and raised the fork tubes.

When it's all cleaned up.

and me on it.

Right now it's purely a weekend fun toy. I eventually want to get it on the track. Hell, if we had a track here in Boise I probably wouldn't ride on the street.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,728 Posts
Make: Triumph
Model: Speed Triple
Year: 2000
CCs: 955
Engine configuration: derp
Bike category: Standard
Use: Street/track/commute
Modifications: Phillips cheap ass turn signals, MIG high-mount that hasn't been repacked in 10 years, slighly milled, ported, degreed cams, sleeves, pistons, cams, springs and rods from a T595 Daytona (yut guh) -1, +3 Sprocket specialties 530 steel gears, custom worn the fuck out suspension after 115,000 miles and sun faded gauges with no lights. (I have a 2003 GSRX front end and Penske to correct this, but I haven't had the time to tear it down and mock everything up).

.....yeah it needs work.

Make: Triumph
Model: Daytona
Year: 2009
CCs: 675
Engine configuration: I-3
Bike category: Super Sport
Use: Street/track/commute
Mods: double bubble, triumph "kit" levers, Gilles rearsets, techspecs.....and eventually I'll put all of the lights and plate back on it and ride it. I've ridden about 300 miles this summer and 90% of that was at the track. Fuck College.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Make: Ducati
Model: M900 Monster
Year: 1993
CCs: 904
Engine configuration: V-twin
Bike category: Sporting standard

Use: Everything -- mostly commuting/daily transport, but a fair bit of touring, some group rides, some hooning about in a sporting fashion, a couple of trackdays, etc.

Modifications and upgrades: CF front fender from an 888, barend mirrors, braided steel brake and clutch lines, -2 rear sprocket, "petal style" front discs, Dynacoils, Ohlins shock, Cycle Cat rearsets (w/ GP shift setup), Staintune mufflers, starter circuit upgrade for cold weather, plugs for Battery Tender and for heated gloves, 796 master cylinders. Tank signed by Miguel Galluzzi, the designer of the bike. A few stickers. Almost 20 years and over 200K miles of patina.

PhilB

Attachments

21 - 40 of 125 Posts