Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting this thread basically cause I like reading this forum cause I'm a horny bastard and there arent enough new threads so I'm making one! Ok so mine was with a girl that my best friend dated for 2 years and the whole time she had a crush on me. This girl is the most seductive girl ever. Even when they dated I would give her a hug and shed kiss my neck and rub her ass against my dick. So they break up, its been a year I'm off and college, get back for the summer and we start talking. She comes over, wearing this short sexy sun dress (i feel like a bitch sayin sun dress) we chill for a little, go upstairs and listen to music on my couch. Start makin out, start kissin that neck, move on to the stomach and my personal favorite; the ass. Shes lovin it and things start heatin up. She gets on top and starts grindin and I say I wont have sex with her because of my friend. The grindin continues and before you know it its in. And then before you know it its out. Damn first time 30 second long BS. Its gotten MUCH better since then though...

BTW How long did you guys last your first time?

·
Registered
109 Posts
haha it was almost a year ago. she wasn't a virgin by any means, still only lasted 3 minutes give or take a minute or 2. next day she becomes a bitch and we never talk again untill she goes and tells my friends i wasn't good in the sack. talk about confidence booster! just getting older in the last year has helped me last a hell of a lot longer though.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
i was 16 and was dating this girl who was the sister of my frieds girlfriend. I remeber that we were making out but my private area ws asleep.i went to the bathroom took my panths off and look at it and said you gotta be kidding me..get up motherfuker..after stroking little bit it..i was reddy to go i introduce it about 10 times and camed all over the girls bedroom...even in her collection of dolls..she told me to go home ..we never saw each other..

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Oh this thread is gonna be full of WIN..

1st attempt, on my girlfriends spare couch, under a sheet, on her backyard patio.. Busted by her dad the second my pants came off. I was only 11.. but it started a LONG dry spell for me..

First actual experience was with my girlfriends best friend, while house-sitting for a family friend. Lasted about 30 min, but mostly because it hurt me as much as her.. I like pain now, but back then, not so much.. lol. Damn, I liked that girl.. but it totally fucked up our whole friends circle once my girlfriend found out. Never got to talk to her again.

·
Just hanging brain.
2,686 Posts
17 years old, drove my GF home after school, pounded it out in 30 seconds, went back to school for track practice.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
14 years old at my gf's house with her a few of her friends while her parents were away for the weekend, drinkin a lil bit everyones havin fun. we snuck upstairs into their guest room and after 10 mins of fooling around and then what felt like 15 mins of trying to get the approach angle right I was in and she was all tears, lasted about 10 mins and blew it all over the bedsheets. Both went downstairs and had some more drinks then I went home and her friends ended up cleaning the bedsheets with the bloody semen stains hahaha.
she moved to virginia a year later, she's 21 now and married to a 38 year old guy and they have 2 kids...glad to know i fucked her up just a lil bit extra haha

·
Surf 'till it hurts!
793 Posts
i was 19, in hawaii

and basically i was traveling with my neighbors, and their neice met us there from poland,... she had a bf of 5 years and was 22 and i swear the bitch was annoying as fuck, always hitting on me, in her broken english, it annoyed the fuck out of me... then on new years she was all dressed up ready to go out, we made out, she sucked me off, i went in her mouth...

later that night after fireworks and before we went to bed, she practicaly fucking begged for it and we did it in the hotel bathroom with her uncle and his wife sleeping in one room and her cousin in the other room

it woulda been so much better if i had atleast some emotional connection with her

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
17, a hot blonde chick from highschool that apparently always had a crush on me asked me to bring her home from school one day and when we got there she said "You wanna come upstairs to my bedroom?" I said fuck yeah, so we went in and I lost my V-card that day. She didn't know I was a virgin, and I never told her. Fucked her a few more times then fucked her friend and that was the end of that. Pretty mundane actually, it was just standard sex, nothing interesting except her scratching the shit out of my back.

Once I lost my virginity I wasn't intimidated about sex anymore, and I was able to get a TON of ass in highschool and college (and post-college). The only thing that kinda sucks is that I always end up banging chicks that I work with, and I have realized that isn't always the best idea (especially if they're married, ask how I know...).

·
Surf 'till it hurts!
793 Posts
The only thing that kinda sucks is that I always end up banging chicks that I work with, and I have realized that isn't always the best idea (especially if they're married, ask how I know...).

havn't done that yet... at first i restrained my self because i knew what would happen, and im glad i never did anything with any of the chicks at my job

1 - 12 of 12 Posts