Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this jacket a month ago for $125 from newenough and now it is on an even killer sale. This is a very nice jacket, definitely worth picking up at this price, probably the cheapest leather jacket I've seen ever. There are still plenty of colors and sizes left too. It really does fit like their sizing chart also. http://www.newenough.com/product_group_closeout_leather.htm Good deal on the Teknic chicane also at $169. :cheers

·
Void where prohibited
248 Posts
I bought one back when it was $138 and felt I got a great deal! My buddy bought one when they went to $125. This really is a great jacket -- absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's just an '03 style I think :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Good deal. I bought the Chicane jacket a few years ago at 250.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just noticed in their policies section that they will give you a store credit of the difference if you buy something and the price drops within 30 days. Has anyone tried this??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE: I called them and they gave me a store credit of $25 for the price difference since it was $125 when i bought the jacket. Sweet deal.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I also have the black one... I also bought it when the price was around $150, and I thought it was an excellent value at that price. At $99 it's a steal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts