Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a mens' large (48/58). It's a black Silverstone model w/ a vest liner and a zipper for pants to attach. Barely used in like new condition. It has zipper vents in the upper sleeves and lower back. I bought it for $325. Asking price is $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
mmmmm not sure on the fit on jackets... but i am 6'3" and interested......I guess give me an idea of how they fit...I never really tried any on and i need 1

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'm 5'9" w/ a medium build and the jacket is a bit too large for me. I didn't have the best salesman when I bought it. He assured me that it fit just right. I should have bought a medium.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The jacket is pretty heavy, so I would need at least $20 for shipping. I have it listed on Ebay so I used their shipping calculator. For instance, to Houston it would cost me $25.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested in jacket

mikofz1 said:
It's a mens' large (48/58). It's a black Silverstone model w/ a vest liner and a zipper for pants to attach. Barely used in like new condition. It has zipper vents in the upper sleeves and lower back. I bought it for $325. Asking price is $100.
Hey! I am interested in buying the jacket you are trying to sell. Could you e-mail me back with info (Pay pal) Ect... my e-mail is [email protected]. Talk to you soon.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm 6'4/234 I have the chicane that is size 48/58 It fits me fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts