Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I did a thread on this right before the site went down, so I'll pose it again...

I'm looking for the title and artist of a techno song that has these words, and these words only...The rest is just a techno beat...It's a woman that sings the few words that are in the song...

Taaaaaaake me awaaaaaaay...

·
Registered
926 Posts
diesel boy-take me away

im 10000000000% sure of it

·
Registered
926 Posts
if you wanna IM me at 'drkstrrcr' on aim i will be more than happy to send it over

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
RSRCR said:
if you wanna IM me at 'drkstrrcr' on aim i will be more than happy to send it over
I dont have aim, how would I go about getting in on some of that song?

·
Registered
531 Posts
RSRCR said:
diesel boy-take me away

im 10000000000% sure of it

Ummmm I don't think so... Here is a review of Diesel boy.

"Diesel Boy caught my attention a couple of years ago with their second album, Venus Envy, and I have been a fan of their hook ladened punk rock ever since. You have to have great (sic) sense of humor in order to fully appreciate these boys because they end up poking fun at everything they can think of. For instance take "Stoking My Cat" which is talking about all their dream girls and what they would do to them "You know what I's do to Anna Kournakova / Take her to the toilet and bend her over". These guys were obviously bred on 80's hair metal when you take a listen to the "Rock Anthem" talking about raising your fists in the air. As for the obligatory punk cover song Diesel Boy chose the Lemonhead's "Allison's Started to Happen". When the album is all over and done with you sit back and relax and turn to your better half and say "These people sure know how to have fun".
(Honest Don's 2001)
Review date: 2003-03-27 00:00:00 by Dennis Scanland"

:dunno

·
Registered
926 Posts
speedtuners said:
Found it with a little search on google.com

4 Strings - Take Me Away (into The Night)
dude, i own the diesel boy cd with 'take me away' on it...its drum n bass, not punk rock...your on the wrong wave length :lame

·
Registered
531 Posts
RSRCR said:
dude, i own the diesel boy cd with 'take me away' on it...its drum n bass, not punk rock...your on the wrong wave length :lame
Well, four strings also did a techno song that has a woman singing, 'take me away'.

·
Registered
926 Posts
*just listened to the 4 strings song*

i do belive the poster said that she only sang 'take me away' the 4 strings song has a lot mroe vocals than that. not bad though :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mix Factory- Take Me Away ??

·
Registered
926 Posts
too many damn remixes :dunno

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whoever sent me the email ( I think it was 00600), thank you...This song has been eluding me for a long time, and I cannot say thank you enough for solving the puzzle...

Once again, SBN comes through with the most awesome members out there!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Whoever sent me the email ( I think it was 00600), thank you...This song has been eluding me for a long time, and I cannot say thank you enough for solving the puzzle...

Once again, SBN comes through with the most awesome members out there!!!

Well what was it?!?!

I dont want to download it or hear it but still was in suspense :) :alky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts