Sport Bikes banner

Team ICON Talks: Ernie Vigil

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  stamford 
#1 ·
This is the newest installment of the Team ICON Talks series. It goes over all the madness thats involved with photo shoots and my gnarly wreck during the IMS series performances. Enjoy!

#3 ·
That's about what I'd expect from Icon. Why not at least make a pitch for proper riding gear and a "safe" stunting environment? Oh, wait...

#6 ·
"HATE HATE HATE!" You guys crack me up! :lao

Sorry for the super old thread bump, but I just stumbled on this when I took a different turn in the main page for a change.

Ernie, if you ever see this, glad you enjoyed that pic of my 4 year old nephew "stunting" his hypemotard! Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat at Alex's wedding. Maybe next time!

#8 · (Edited)
No. And I'm willing to bet neither does Ernie, who is a professional that stunts for a living, so I don't understand why people are giving him shit. It's pathetic. It's bullshit.

Do you like getting stereotyped as a hot-head crotch rocketeer with a death wish that splits traffic at 100mph? No? Then why stereotype someone you don't even know just because they ride differently than you do?

#10 · (Edited)
I got the joke bout my nephew. That didn't bother me.

What bugs me is that a PROFESSIONAL in the motorcycle industry takes the time to register and contribute to this forum and two out of four people to respond give him crap, with a third spewing poor stereotypes because he's a freestyle guy.

I just think that's really lame and it's one of the big reasons why we don't see other professionals contributing to message boards.

#11 ·
with a third spewing poor stereotypes because he's a freestyle guy.
Is that about me? If so they were meant to be poor stereotypes. In a thread where half the people went hostile to the OP, Some one calls out the hostile people then the very next post some one calls a 4 year old a gang member and a danger to the public you gotta be able to laugh.

But in general I agree with the rest of what you are saying..lots of hate around here. It can get rampant in the new riders section...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.