Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is the H2 the most pathetic thing on the road?

Every time I see one I laugh out loud. But I can't decide if they are more ridiculous then those Cadillac pickups? Is there any purpose to own either one except to scream look at me! :spank

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
The H2 is about the UGLIEST thing on the road today.. next to the Honda Element... :barf

·
Registered
65 Posts
The part I get the biggest kick out of is that an H2 is just a re-bodied Tahoe. You pay 20 grand more to have a butt ugly poser of a Tahoe!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
japbike said:
The H2 is about the UGLIEST thing on the road today.. next to the Honda Element... :barf
I agree^^^ 3rd place has to go to that scion van booger thing :lame

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I like them. I would get one all black with black rims. My buddy has a H1 that he bought of EBay. It was Ken Griffey Jr's (sp?) before he got it. That thing is a monster! 30,000 in upgrades (which are now aging poorly, VCR, PS1). He climbed up a ski trail in it when we were at school. It has 38's on it.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
fierospeeder said:
you can buy those old H1s on ebay for 20,000 bucks. And racerX thought, no one can afford them. :lame

His was 80,000 but still a deal. He sunk that bitch last year. It sat in water over night. They had to get a bulldozer to get it out. Electronics and engine fried. He got insurance on most of it though.

·
Banned
245 Posts
i think its four wheeler, or off roading

usually the last page is someone wrecking their four wheeler and theres a funny quote to go along with it.

Like the hummer could be in the water and there would be a quote
"It was a hot day and our hummer wanted to take a dip"

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTW I have no idea why the title is messed up in the main forum list.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea thta is odd, anyway, hummers don't look hidious or anything.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Anytime I see people driving off-road vehicles on the road (and paying 40% profit to the manufacturers to do so) I laugh to myself. The whole truck and SUV fad is retarded; It's all about making people feel more secure even though they are actually less safe. The industry spends big money on psychologists to find out what people feel; They find that people are afraid so they build the largest, most aggressive-looking vehicles the law will allow and they sell like hotcakes. Call it marketing to insecurities. I have a good feeling that 20 years from now people are going to look back and wonder WTF we were doing driving around on highways in off-road vehicles.

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
fierospeeder said:
just like people who were into vanilla ice and disco but lie about how they were so into it back then?
disco owns you......

i call the h2 the "martha stewart edition" hummer... its like gm designers took the h1 to her and said.. here, make it prettier....

maybe thats what she actually got thrown in jail for.... hahha

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think the H2 looks like someone left the air hose in a volvo a bit too long. It reminds me of that commercial with everyone driving around in those cardboard boxes...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts