Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions on a tattoo artist within an hour drive of the Orlando area (roughly)?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
The Tattoo Zone by Steve and Stano in Holly Hill, thats where my parents go to get all of their ink done, and for those of you who have seen my parents tattoo's they are VERY well done.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, I really appreciate the help. Still getting my bearings in this area :)

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
PM Daddysmut. He works in a tattoo shop in Orlando...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Living Canvas Tattoo located in Winter Haven....ask for Missy she is the owner and has done my art work...very very clean.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
The Tattoo Zone by Steve and Stano in Holly Hill, thats where my parents go to get all of their ink done, and for those of you who have seen my parents tattoo's they are VERY well done.
I have to agree with you there. I have all five of my tats done by Stano!!!

My next is going to be done by Stephen from www.Fatkatsartistry.com here in Ocala on the square!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Steve at Ground Zero Tattoos in Auburndale does all my work. I'm about to get another one. just trying to decide what????

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
wolfman said:
I have to agree with you there. I have all five of my tats done by Stano!!!

My next is going to be done by Stephen from www.Fatkatsartistry.com here in Ocala on the square!
Stano is the MAN!! My mom has all of her ink done by him and my dad has all of is done by Steve, two coolest guys I know in the tattoo biz besides Sic Boy he does piercing HES THE SHIT :).

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Old Town Tattoos, it's in Kissimmee on 192. VERY clean! I've had all my work done there. There's a gut there that can design anything you want. They have the largest selection I've every seen.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i get all my work done at aj's daytona tattoo company formally known as nova one they are amazing sorry i dont have pics but they did my sleeve and my bro and all my friends go there awesome job

1 - 16 of 16 Posts