Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I thought about it, but then I think it's nice to break the black with a liitle silver plus I really don't want to mess with the bike's original paint job.
The other thing I'm thinking about though but I'm not sure if it's going to look nice is to have both fenders silver.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had it for almost a week on. No problems with it. It has a perfect fit. Those loops are for a tank bag. I will post pictures with the tank bag on later today.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
If i got one i would paint one of the sections on the side with a silver vinyl paint to match the rest of the bike(and just to be different). The bag looks like it fits nice.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have one of these on my FZ6 for touring and it is great.

It fits on very easily and is a very snug fit. Getting the petrol cap open is no problem at all.

The metal loops are to take a bagster tank bag, of which thee are many varieties. They are simple to put on and take off and stay very firm when riding.

You can also refuel by just unclipping the front or back of the bag and lifting it up.

I would reccomend Bagster to anyone.

·
stayin' sucka free
1,394 Posts
I would be curious to see/hear a long term follow up on these and the possible affect they have on the paint. I would think that if any dirt got underneath it, it would just rub and grind away at the finish.

·
Registered
6,265 Posts
I would be curious to see/hear a long term follow up on these and the possible affect they have on the paint. I would think that if any dirt got underneath it, it would just rub and grind away at the finish.
I have not owned a bagster, but I have owned a tank cover that had the same snug fit. It never did scratch the paint. Dirt getting inside the cover, was never a problem either. The inside of the cover I had was cotten lined. I have thought about one of these, but my money keeps going toward other interests...

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
I have not owned a bagster, but I have owned a tank cover that had the same snug fit. It never did scratch the paint. Dirt getting inside the cover, was never a problem either. The inside of the cover I had was cotten lined. I have thought about one of these, but my money keeps going toward other interests...
Its the other way round for me. My money keep going towards my bike than other interests.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts