Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have tickets for the Tampa Bay Auto show 11/6-11/9 compliments of Florida Blood Services.

Florida Blood Services

Please only ask if you can use them.

Also looking for groups to hold blood drives as we are NOW the exclusive provider for Lakeland Regional Medical Center.

Buzz
863-450-9733

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let me try it this way:
Free Tickets to the Auto Show if you can go.
just call me to pick some up!
If you are going or want to go to the show I have FREE tickets for you
863-450-9733

·
Registered
578 Posts
I plan on going to the one in Orlando due to having to work Friday ( and its crazy busy Sat/Sun ).

Let me know if you end up with any tickets for that one.

I like to sit in everything and really check out every car/truck, so I only like to go on Friday morning....

If you've never been and your a "car guy/girl", you need to check this out.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
if you still have some tickets I would like to go

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anybody wanting to go call me @ 863-450-9733 to arrange pick up,,, I have PLENTY of free tickets for the show.
I can also give some to MotoDave for pick up from him

·
Registered
977 Posts
Thanks for the tickets Buzz! The show was great and even better cause it was free!! Sorry i didnt get a chance to meet with you, ended up working 23 hours that day, then had to work the next night. Since we live so close we definetly need to get together for a ride sometime soon!!! Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
ditto , the show was good, Ill take the amg mercedes 500 plus hp, ac vent in the head rest, etc etc, only 135k , or the aston martin db8, or the jaguar xk, or hummer pickup, or an xlr, or oh well you get the picture

·
Registered
225 Posts
sounds like a hell of a car show.
There's some annual classic car show here this weekend. There are oldies rolling around all over the place.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you guys enjoyed the show, I was working Roar & Soar so didnt get to go, but there was awesome stuff at Fantasy of Flight.....
Brian, I may be to ride this Sunday the 16th give me a call if you want to go or anybody else want to put something together

1 - 16 of 16 Posts