Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am (fairly) new to the Tampa area, and I would like to meet up with anyone who would like to go riding. Hopefully someone out there knows some good places to ride without sitting in traffic for 2 hrs... I am usually available on the weekends ... including Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm always up for a ride. There's a bunch of riders who aren't on sbn who I can usually pull together. Hopefully my bike will be back together this weekend!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Kamikaze_R6 said:
I don't know where you are in Tampa, but I'm always up for a few laps round Telecom dr :)
Yeah, Telecom Dr is right off Fletcher/75, nice little road during OFF-hours like weekends and nights. We need to get in some morning riding, what with the weather raining every afternoon.....but you young guys don't like to get up before noon!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oops... I didn't see your post until now. That's too bad we all could have been riding.

To GSXRGRRL, what's up with "you young guys don't like to get up before noon". Come on now, don't be putting all men in this category.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If your interested there is going to be a south run to .6 and the Blue Lagoon. Sunday 8/21 meet at Sky Powersports in Lakeland at 07:45. Leave Sky 08:00 and head to Sunoco in Bartow. The ride will start in Bartow at 09:00.

All are welcome. Check for South Run thread to reply.

:fiddy :fiddy :fiddy :fiddy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts