Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a mesh jacket, but Im tall and skinny and have a problem finding any jacket that will fit me right.

What do you guys think of the Icon TiMax Mesh Jacket? Anyone out there wear one? Anyone tall? What size did you get?

Im 6'4", 195lbs... thanks.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Look for a mfg. that makes jackets in "Tall" sizes or the arms probably will never be long enough. Unless you gear made custom

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm almost the same as you, 6'3" 185 and most jackets don't come all the way down to my waist either. I'm wearing a Joe Rocket Alter Ego right now and it's good enough(it's a medium). It's a little on the short side, but you don't notice it too much once you're riding, just when you're standing around. I haven't seen a jacket I like in a tall size, so short of getting a custom jacket I dont' see any good way to get around it.

Oh, and don't get the Timax, it's an aweful jacket. I bought it and sold it because it's all bling and no protection. There's only some very soft foam and a few little titanium platyes that will do little to no good in a crash. Get something with CE armor or at the very least removable armour so you can upgrade it later(which is what I'm going to do with my ALter Ego).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts