Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
What a nice day it is.....to be hit by a 3500 lb car.
Looked like the guy had a chance of being hit either way, the car traveling in his direction looked to be in the lane he was walking in at the time.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
People suck at driving so bad.

There is a busy intersection down the street from my house that connects to the highway both on and off of it. A lot of people fly on this road going really fast. Well last night I guess some guy was speeding and tried to take the right turn off of this road and was going way too fast and lost control and ended up going across the line and crashing into a building.

Reason I am posting that is beacuse at the time the accident occured I was debating whether or not to go down that way and get a bite to eat. I could have been sitting at that light last night and been hit by that car. Good thing I ended up not going to get that food last night

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah, I was still pretty hungry but it's better than being hit by the car that went halfway into this building.

Those bricks are from the wall obviously and a good amount had already been cleaned up. And the kid to the right is the one that has to do the cleaning for some reason.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
If i saw something like that id flip out. I can't stand f'in moron drivers. I would go reem the guy a new asshole while the cock sucker is stuck in his upside down car. And i wouldn't feel bad cause the dumb fuck caused the accident in the first place by runnin the light. People like that don't belong on the road. :mad:

I hope that guy made it out ok :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts