Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish me luck :) My goal is around a 170/171.

I already got off to a bumpy start. I wanted to make sure to get a good nights sleep. But my wife also convinced me that since the test was in the afternoon I should go to bed later and get up later to be fresher in the afternoon. I was skeptical since I am used to getting up no later than 6am. But I decided to try it and stayed up until midnight. Guess what time I woke up... 5:50am :( I heard my wife and son up and then couldn't fall back asleep for more than 15 minutes over the next hour.

Hopefully it won't effect me, but for that test you need to be quick just to get through all the questions much less have time to go back to any.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Hobert said:
I already got off to a bumpy start. I wanted to make sure to get a good nights sleep. But my wife also convinced me that since the test was in the afternoon I should go to bed later and get up later to be fresher in the afternoon.
aren't lawyers suppossed to win arguments/debates...since you didn't win the one last night theni guess you truely are off to a buby start... :neener

best of luck :beer

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Good luck Hobert, let us know how it goes! If you pass we can all get together and go celebrate :cheers

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I just did the small practice I am supposed to do this morning as a warmup. Screwed it up, so I did a second one correctly this time. Now my confidence is back. :dblthumb

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Good Luck man. How long does it take to get back your results?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Good luck dude! It's kind of a fun test...just long...where are you looking at going to school?

·
Registered
94 Posts
You'll do great. Just promise when you quit your job here and become a bigshot that you'll still stop by for lunch every now and then.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It takes 3 weeks to get your results through email. Based on my practice tests which had been averaging about 169-170, but at the end of this past week I hit 173 and 174, I was hoping to get around the 170 and get into Michigan or another top 10ish -20ish school in a location where I wouldn't mind moving my family. If I go in Florida I will look at UF among others.

I think I did ok. But not up to my perceived potential. A combination of nervousness and fatigue slightly clouded my comprehension skills. I had to reread stuff more than normal and therefore had less time to go over some of my answers and in a couple cases spend enough time at all. Hopefully I did better than I think I did.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EdTeach said:
You'll do great. Just promise when you quit your job here and become a bigshot that you'll still stop by for lunch every now and then.
A bigshot??? Haha.

As long as I am in South Florida, we will definitely be seeing each other. If I go to school elsewhere, I will be back occasionally. If my wife doesn't like cooler weather and/or missing her family, we could easily be coming back permanently after I finish school.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Good luck, Hobert.. The nearest I get to being a lawyer is chasing Fire-Rescue on my bike. :banme

1 - 14 of 14 Posts