Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I will be going for my license on Aug 13th.. This is in Maine btw... I was hoping to take the MSF class so I would not have to take the dmv test but it is all full till next year... Anything I should watch out for when taking the test? Any advice? Anyone know how long the dmv test takes ? Thanks
Jim

·
Dude, where is my bike?
255 Posts
ya im in Ohio and all the msf classes are full too.. they have "walk-ins" but this only works if someone who was scheduled didnt go... (i just called the place and they told me all of this). the nearest place that offers msf for me is like 25-30 min away, so to drive all the way out there just to have everyone show up is a waste of gas and time, i think im gonna wait til next year, or kidnap and tie up one of the people scheduled and take his slot

what motorcycle do u plan on getting?

·
Dude, where is my bike?
255 Posts
Really? what do u think of it? im a lil undecisive on which kind i want to get, i kno i want to get a 600, but not sure which brand

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's an awesome bike... My wife has a Ninja 250 and the FZ6 is no comparison... It rides awesome and is fuel injected... Have nothing bad to say about it...

Jim

·
Registered
205 Posts
If its anything like the test here in Kansas, I would take it on the smallest bike possible. I took it on my brother's enduro and that high center of gravity made it alot tougher.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From what I was told it is just driving around for 20 minutes... They make you take turns, etc... but after the 20m you are done...

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts