Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALRIGHT!! THATS IT!! i wouldve liked to go out to BFS but from the sounds of it it doesnt sound all that thrilling after and im pretty close to the racine border so i dont know if id wanna waste my time to go all the way out there to turn around and go back home granted i love meetin new peeps and all my buddies up there.. but i got a proposition how about we meet on the weekend.. either saturday or sunday and we'll just ride.. doesn't matter where just so that we all get out.. we went last sunday and monday and had a blast and put some miles on the bike and damn it, it felt good!! now ill try real hard to think of a meetin spot (central to all) my thoughts...somewhere on hwy 100? starbucks or oscars? and just go from there ehh say start time 2pm and just ride..i dont know how many of u have the weekends off but thats my free time and itll give us plenty of hrs and light to ride the roads seems pretty local and most of ya know where thats at ... of course keep in mind weather permitting.. this weekends gonna be pretty shitty so i think we might have to start it next week let me know if anyone has any comments or suggestions :bongs

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
daaaaaah! whatcha mean?? i do ride now! youve seen me!..hey, i cant help it work is crazy monday thru fri everynite i keep gettin out later and later .. booo!

·
Registered
36 Posts
We should meet up sometime. I am from Racine. Ive had a bike for a while but this is a new forum for me. I guess ill start by introducing myself. My name is Dave, Im 20 and right now I have a 98 Honda Superhawk 996 vtr1000s with 3k on the clock. I need to ride it more.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VTR_dave said:
We should meet up sometime. I am from Racine. Ive had a bike for a while but this is a new forum for me. I guess ill start by introducing myself. My name is Dave, Im 20 and right now I have a 98 Honda Superhawk 996 vtr1000s with 3k on the clock. I need to ride it more.
well what the heck ya doin.. get out and ride lol.. ill be back in town in a couple days so ill be open for the weekend to get out and ride welcome
:twofinger (SBN salute) im stephanie and im probly right in the area so shout me a holla if you ever wanna ride

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum so be gental.....HA!
Anyway as you can see I am from Racine and like to ride A-LOT, average 10,000 miles a year. But this year I am a little down on the mileage and need to make up some lost time. Although the next four weekends are booked for myself, but there are opportunitys during the week in case no one knows. You all know about 2 wheel Tuesday (Culvers 124th & Capitol, Fuel Cafe, Lulu's, and ??), Solid Gold Mc Donalds car show Wednesday (Southridge), Waynes drive in car show Thursday (Mequon area), Friday...anything going on???? and Georgie Porgies car show Saturday night (Oak Creek aka the O.C.). So lots of places to go during the week, if anyone would like to go for an hour or two after work I'b be up for something, let me know and we could go ride. Tonight I'm going to stop in at Lulu's (Bay View area) which is part of 2 wheel Tuesday and check that place out.
Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
324 Posts
It has been a while since I was there last. What happened, a fight, accident, stunters, burnouts. What ever the case, it is just a prime example of responsibility and respect for others. Meaning lack thereof.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
ShaneTbolt said:
What happened, a fight, accident, stunters, burnouts.
Beats me but I think it was shitty riders who didn't know what they were doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts