Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So gonna take my first passenger on a motorcycle ride. Found a girl roommate on craigslist and she wants to go for a ride.

But anyways, this will be my first time doing passenger, but I've already ridden for half a year. Any tips how the ride may feel different with a passenger?

She's like 100lb, size 0, model type girl. So shouldn't feel super heavy, so at least her size should make it easier for a beginner. She is experienced riding passenger in Greece and just other guys bikes in the USA, she grew up riding motorcycles.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
It's totally different with a passenger!

Unless she ridden before, she's likely to make a few issues for you -

#1 will be she lets her weight throw forward, jamming you into the tank and such. Plan on it when stopping. Naturually your stopping distances are going to be a bit longer

#2 - coach her on what to do and not. She needs to just stay glued to you, meaning her body stays parallel - she doesn't try leaning, she just keeps even with you, else she will throw your cg all over the place and really screw you up in corners

#3 - she doesn't mount or dismount the bike without you saying so. If you aren't ready, she'll cause you to dump

#4 - she's welcome to stretch a leg, but she needs to be cognizant of what she does to the balance of the bike, so it works best to stretch both at once, and in a slow fashion

I think you can see, the biggest challenge is the passenger moving around independently, that can really throw off your balance when stopped, and your line when moving

size 0 model type? Post pics!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
When she sees you have a lame commuter cycle and not a gixxah she'll probably find a new roommate
Her sister has a GSXR. And she already saw my bike and she said she loved Ninja. I was supposed to take her (her car is in the shop) and join her for a photoshoot but one of the behind the scenes people couldn't make it. So we will be going for a ride instead since we both got the day off.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
She's too hot to die. But maybe too stupid to live if she's really getting on a bike with you
She is hot, and she knows it, tries to make a living out of her looks so she doesn't get to use her brain too much... And she is her roomate, that confirms she's, uhm, how to say it without being too rude? Retarded.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is hot, and she knows it, tries to make a living out of her looks so she doesn't get to use her brain too much... And she is her roomate, that confirms she's, uhm, how to say it without being too rude? Retarded.
She? I'm a guy roommate, she hates female roomates haha.

Well we're about to go on the ride, I'll try to take some pics maybe. And I'll get her to wear the GoPro. She finished her pole dancing snap chat routine so yeah, we're gonna go ride!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Yeah I asked my 6 roommates that are super model type girls (they even have photo ID's to prove it) and they said to make sure you have her to go topless so her boobs can feel the wind as you ride 100+mph in traffic while doing a wheelie.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well, we finished our ride. Took her to a restaurant with a nice view of Laguna Beach. Then went on a cruise on approx $2-3 million yacht with one of her high roller friend.

She knows people, and she really hooked me up big time. Never thought I would go on a Yacht before I turned 30, but having hot friends or roommates help to experience these amazing luxuries before making that type of money. For finding a roommate on Craigslist, this has to be the ultimate deal for a guy in 20s. We only lived together for 3 days and already got to experience so much if I never met her.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I'm contemplating if you are BS'ing us around or if you are serious. Hard to tell since outside of you, everything in your story makes sense for Orange County.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BTW, does getting aroused something that happens when you ride with a female on a sport bike. Like when the woman puts her arms around you when you start moving, does it feel the same as when you get close to a girl on the couch and she starts leaning into you?

When I look at other bikers with hot young female riders, it doesn't really look sexual. But when I have a passenger it you feel close, almost like you're sharing the same bed as the person but in the public streets. I guess I didn't expect to feel turned on while riding, but I did.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts