Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a dumb question, but I am asking anyways. Does anybody know if you can swap the tail section on a 2000 for one of the newer designs that are a bit more sleek?

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
A friend had an 01 tail on his 99/00 600, don't know how he did it though. He goes by Cars&Beer on gixxer.com and can be found in the TX forum, he should be able to help you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

After looking at the two bikes a little closer, it appears that its a little more work that I want to do to a bike that I don't plan on keeping a whole long time.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
*sigh* that's like putting a Ferarri body on a Fiero (I'm not saying the GSXR is a bad bike by any means) but don't use Ducati parts on a Suzuki bike, that's terrible.

·
Registered
214 Posts
firefighter81 said:
*sigh* that's like putting a Ferarri body on a Fiero (I'm not saying the GSXR is a bad bike by any means) but don't use Ducati parts on a Suzuki bike, that's terrible.
Why, because you own one?? No, I don't plan on using the Duc plastics. It's just a picture that I like, which shows how completely different bikes can work out. But I wouldn't mind going with the R1 tail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts