Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
I saw one of Killboys videos with most of that data overlaid.

yeah, very cool

But they need to add a zeroize button, to wipe it when you get pulled over ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, they would need a warrant for it anyway to search. I kept things pretty slow on this video so I could show the speedometer, but the GPS must have messed up at a couple of spots and showed over 30 ;)

I also added the pitch and roll on the video which having it mounted on my helmet makes it basically worthless info, but put it in anyway for those that are thinking of getting the camera, they could see that it was an option for when mounted on the bike itself.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
that was definitely a "stroll". The camera features are nice but the video quality is mediocre and the sound quality is horrid. Gopro has significantly better video and sound quality.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that was definitely a "stroll". The camera features are nice but the video quality is mediocre and the sound quality is horrid. Gopro has significantly better video and sound quality.
Sorry I didn't go fast enough for your liking, will have to do it again I guess. I have a gopro the video quality is the same, and the sound sucks on both, I have also notice that the low light video is much better on the garmin

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
the audio on my gopro is amazing. maybe you were using the wrong back? the open back is for speeds up to 100mph. the older hd gopro had poor low light quality but the new gopro black has excellent low light quality for an action cam.

the new kodak 360 cam looks interesting too. the garmin has some really nice overlay/gps features though. hopefully the sound quality is better on the next version.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
not really, mine does just fine. the open back works great on the gopro up to 100mph. most people make the mistake of just using the closed back all the time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My go-pro sounds amazing. I used the closed back and lined my case with painters tape and there is hardly any static noise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts