Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
I don't know about getting one for the factory light but I purchased a LED unit with integrated turns off of E-bay for $110 shipped and it's sweet. Much brighter than the stock unit and the turns flash yellow. It's really easy to hook up too. Check e-bay, I have seen some integrators for the factory lights on there too.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a picture of it? I am wondering if the amber blinks on both sides or only on one side. I have seen ones that only blink amber on one side. I want one that blinks on both sides if available.

· Registered
544 Posts
On my F2 (my first bike), I just got a trailer-light harness from Autozone. It was about $15 rather than the integrators online that cost $50+. It does the same thing since trailer lights use the two lights as both turn signals and brake lights.

FYI, it will make the taillight blink faster than normal when the brakes are applied.

· Are we not men?
9,041 Posts
Try Clear Alternatives out of Las Vegas. High quality stuff. Very bright. Everything fits exactly as stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.