Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is making t shirts i heard soemthing about it. you know how they have those if you can read this the bitch fell off. i want one in a cute girl style. i thoght about if you can read this the dick fell off but that doesnt sound right does it. or maybe the asshole fell off but that doesnt sound good either. i have a couple of ideas for shirts.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
On the back of my helmet I have a decal that reads "if you stand it up I'll ride it". I got it from www.gixxergirl.com. They have a lot of cute stuff on there

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Glad you gals are really getting into this, let's throw some ideas out on the table and we'll see what me and Nancy can come up with :)... Although I'm sure her designs will be way cooler than mine :lol.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SicFLgirlR6 said:
We could totally make Posse shirts like that too, it's not like those quotes are copyright :D...
i totally agree..... i wish more of he pussy lived round here lol. GLOBAL DOMINATION YOU HAVE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY THE PUSSY......POSSSSSSEEEEE

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
As long as these shirts aren't WHITE!! I hardly wear my white posse tank because I know the minute I do my son will get it dirty. We need light or hot pink, not sure which would look better, and black... maybe blue too- not all of us like pink! Some great sayings and our name/symbol on the shirts as well. Maybe one that says, "Attack of the Pussy Posse" below our symbol on the front, and then the funny saying on the back! I LOVE t-shirts with funny sayings, so the faster we can come up with these I want to buy some to wear under my jacket when I go riding!!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I have a tank top and I only washed it once (line dry) and now the silk screen "stretches"...it's a bummer cuz now it doesn't look nice. So hopefully this process will be a bit more durable.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
It's not your fault....I'm not upset. Just adding observations. It's ALL GOOD!!!!
Besides, Cafepress made it, not you!!! :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
would it be easier for us to have some embroidered? That way it doesn't wear way or look stretched out in the chest area.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
snoflk said:
would it be easier for us to have some embroidered? That way it doesn't wear way or look stretched out in the chest area.
Well I don't care, I don't have to worry about cloth stretching in the chest area anymore!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts