Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FZ6 baby!
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

Looong ago I was trying to decide what kind of leathers to get, and I had decided to go with Syed Leathers. Well, they finally got delivered today! Woot!

In case you are curious, this is how I look when I am both very tired after a long day at work AND very happy at the same time

The CD monograms are my initials. I left the knee pucks on for the pic, but they are attached by velcro and I will take them off for my normal day to day riding. Doubt I could use the pucks without crashing anyway, lol.

I'll post more details and whatnot later, including pics of me on my bikes with the leathers on. Too tired to muster more than this post at the moment though

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I have one too. I'm underwhelmed with the suit as a whole (armor, stitching etc..) but the custom fit makes up for a lot of that so I feel semi-safe.

Attachments

·
FZ6 baby!
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey NIG,

The seams and stitching look top notch to me on my suit. Syed offers different armor protection packages. Did you get the hard armor package or the soft foam? I chose the options that gave me all the armor I could possibly get, hard armor core and foam around it for shoulders/elbows/forearm/knees/shin, soft armor for tailbone and other areas, back protector, plus some armor that I gave them to use in other spots (chest, thigh/hip). Felt very protected on my commute into work today :)

The suit is fully perforated too, so was able to wear it in low 90F temps on my fully faired ST1300 on my commute today. Looking forward to trying out the suit on my FZ6, where I'll be able to take full advantage of the perforations with the greater air flow on the -6.

Lots of rain in my neck of the woods next few days. Photo ops will be limited :(

·
Registered
702 Posts
Dude thats fine you have a full set I have only jacket and mesh armour pants so your set !!!

keep the knees on you never know when youll go down on the freeway!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts