Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
That's pretty good. What if you have a steep lawn, though?

Also, that needs to be an easy chair.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just needs a b***** rear tire with knobbies and a nice comfy seat like they have on tractors and that would be a pretty nice lawnmower.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the tires. That back tire would just slip on freshly cut grass. If it had a mountain bike tire, it'd work better.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
where do y'all find shit like this? ( i mean e-bay, obviously, but.....oh hell you know what i mean)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
paulF3 said:
Just needs a b***** rear tire with knobbies and a nice comfy seat like they have on tractors and that would be a pretty nice lawnmower.

add a 20hp motor and it might work lolz :p

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
cookhj said:
where do y'all find shit like this? ( i mean e-bay, obviously, but.....oh hell you know what i mean)
yeah stuff like this and that friggin homemade flamethrower?

i mean good finds but crap it would take me forever to find stuff like that

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i think im gona make one it looks very simple

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Jason spends tons of time on Ebay, if I recall correctly.

He finds goofy ass shit all the time.

I know alot of people find it on other forums...and then just post it on their own favorite forum.

·
Registered
157 Posts
LOL!!! that's awesome.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
That's pretty cool. Tricked out lawn-mowers may be the new rice!!!

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
i mean, damn, i heard that some dude had his soul for sale on e-bay. what the HELL are you going to do with someone's soul? why are these people allowed to live! can't they be arrested for being oxygen thieves?

anywho, enough ranting! even though it is wierd as shit, the lawnmower is a novel idea. don't think i would spend my money on one though.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahahah! that's funny! Next time I need to get rid of some spare parts, I'll come up with something idiotic to put on Ebay.. make some $$$....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts