Sport Bikes banner

Sweet R1 (old pic)

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  dug 
#1 · (Edited)
This is just a jam up job I had to repost it. I'm not a Yammi fan, but I wish I had this one.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I wish I had a blank screen also, IBleed..... it's so pretty and black, and picture free....

#4 ·
haha! just jabbi'n ya! sweet bike tho......

#11 ·
nice looking bike, not a fan of the whole single sided swing arm on a bike that doesn't come stock with them...seems to be more of a trailer queen than anything else

#22 ·
japbike said:
I wish I had a blank screen also, IBleed..... it's so pretty and black, and picture free....

You like that JB? Here ya go sweetie a nice pic of my weeny :eek: ITS SO SMALL!!! or what ever you want to to be ........... :) :eek:nfloor

Attachments

#23 ·
!!!Kennedy!!! said:
Whered its front rotors go, they are tiny...

The important thing here is not there tiny, rather that they are small (less rotating mass = faster go and faster stops) plus they are VENTED !!! Its about fekkin time!!!

#25 ·
!!!Kennedy!!! said:
Whered its front rotors go, they are tiny...
OK, I'm way late on this thread, but
A)The bike is pure eye candy and deserves to be bumped
and
B)Look at the front rotors closely. While tiny, they are ventilated. No clue what ths does to unsprung weight, etc, but again, very trick.

#26 ·
just for explaniation purposes ill use big numbers. say that you and your friend had the exact same bike same rider wieght and everything. everything the same including riding speed. one friend wants to get lighter wheels and rotos to decress rotating mass. while one friend wants to lighten up the bike by putting on carbon fiber everything. the friend with the lighter wheels takes 50% of the bike mass away by making lighter wheels and rotots(again big numbers to explain). the friend that wants to make the bike lighter by putting on carbon fiber afterparts(excluding rotating mass) would have to take away approx 75% of the bikes mass to make the two bikes equal in speed. this is why a lot of ducati owners put in lightwieght fly wheels into there bikes. it does make a big difference. so lighter wheels, rotots, chain, sprockets. all of thoes are easy ways to lighten up rotating mass and make the bike faster. while you would have to do more in just aftermarket non moving parts to achieve the same effect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.