Sport Bikes banner

Sweet new mod for my R1...

768 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  749er 
#1 ·
Just put on a brand new set of CRG levers in gold. Man do they look sweet. 6 levels of adjustment too. They match perfectly my Ohlin's forks and Scott's steering damper. I have anodized gold bar ends coming late this week to close out my handlebar upgrades. A little expensive, but where else would my money go without a senseless hobby?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
They cost $200. A steering damper is a device that controls shaking of your handlebars at higher speeds. Basically it keeps your bars nice and tight and steady. Scott's makes theirs as a little gold box that attaches to your main triple clamp nut(steering head). They are about the only ones who make one like this and it is completley adjustable, even while you are riding.

#5 ·
mmmmmmnnnnn, Crg's :drool

#6 · (Edited)
YammyR1 said:
A little expensive, but where else would my money go without a senseless hobby?

Gambling, Hookers and rockstar nights in hotel rooms. Gosh....

EDIT* Unless you are married... then it all goes to her or the theripist to talk her out of taking everything from you, because of your Gambling and hooker addiction.

#8 ·
oober might be a smart ass, but when it comes to hookers, gambling and rockstar nights.... He knows his shit.. . :)

#9 ·
Oh, yea, BTW - those levers look Awesome, and I am sure that with the damper and the ohlins... they looks phonominal. Good work! But do they make you a better ryder?

Let's see some more pics

#10 ·
Probably not, but they look cool. I do like the fact that they have more adjustment range than the stock levers. I have small hands, so it does help. The quality is really better than I thought as well. Now I see why they are in demand and usually out of stock. I called Kyle Racing on a whim and they had these on the shelf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.