Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno if this is happens to a lot or just a few but im new so I dunno. does anyone else get swamp ass from riding in the heat. i normally dont even sweat in hot weather, but when riding my bike for longer than 40 minutes in 85+ degree weather my jeans get wet in the seat area of my pants. im only 185 pounds 5'9. so pretty average build. ive tried under armor and other workout underwear but dosent really do anything. wth! im a mess! haha. any help or ideas would be appreciated.

so im afraid i cant even go anywhere without being embrassed looking like i pissed my pants. haha.

maybe its my bike? a few people have sat on it mentioning how hot the seat was and if i was just riding it hard or for a long time and i say no.

thanks

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
"Swamp ass", hee hee. I also sweat ALOT when I ride, but really you shouldn't be getting that hot. My Harley is air cooled (read: blisters on my thighs) and I haven't gotten wet enough to worry :)

You could try black jeans (assuming you are wearing blue jeans). You could also bring a change of pants if you are going somewhere and not just riding. Deoderant in your crack maybe :)

And have you thought about why the seat is so hot? That doesn't sound normal. My ninja is soooo much cooler than my harley and it's been really humid and over 90 around here lately.

·
Registered
487 Posts
harleyxlc said:
"Swamp ass", hee hee. I also sweat ALOT when I ride, but really you shouldn't be getting that hot. My Harley is air cooled (read: blisters on my thighs) and I haven't gotten wet enough to worry :)

You could try black jeans (assuming you are wearing blue jeans). You could also bring a change of pants if you are going somewhere and not just riding. Deoderant in your crack maybe :)

And have you thought about why the seat is so hot? That doesn't sound normal. My ninja is soooo much cooler than my harley and it's been really humid and over 90 around here lately.
:lol :eek:nfloor deoderant in you crack, be careful about powders down there i used baby powder once and my balls got a total rash that itched so friggen bad for like a week. I kept using the powder until i realized that was the problem. My balls where dried out like prunes a little medicated lotion and they where all good. BUT NEVER AGAIN will i Powder the boys. :dblthumb

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Swass is just one of those thing you have to live with.

I'm a believer in using an aerosol AntiPerspirant/Deoderant in the ball / taint area (even before I was a rider).
The antiperspirant keeps you from sweating in casual conditions and at least prevents you from developing serious stink sack when your bike turns up the heat.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
preston753 said:
maybe its my bike? a few people have sat on it mentioning how hot the seat was and if i was just riding it hard or for a long time and i say no.
What are you riding?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha, well i maybe (not) should loose some weight i only started sweating but nothing like this, after i started working out a year and half ago and gained a bunch of weight.

06 kawasaki 6rr.

thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
You just got sweaty balls....dont blame it on the bike. :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Isn't there some shit called anti monkey butt powder? I've heard of it, but I don't know if it's real or not. I'm gonna google it now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet, thanks adam. i think ill order some. kinda sounds like goldbond for sports people. my butt dosent get sore or itch and i dont think it gets red, but still sounds like itll work so ill try it out. or maybe ill just do everything mentioned in the thread, that should work too.

thanks!

well it is still the bikes fault. i wouldnt have to even worry about this issue if it wasnt for it. haha

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Bring extra clothes so you can change.

I do that when I ride to work...g I have a pretty big cubicle to hide my gear and a closet for work clothes.

·
Registered
123 Posts
LOL at thread. No shame in your game.

Try standing on your pegs once in a awhile at higher speeds and air it out. Shove your ass in the air. I do it to stretch my legs and the breeze is nice on my sack too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts