Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,857 Posts
<-----My votes for the FZ6. Great bike with great ergos. I give it a Best Bang for the Buck. I would also check out the SV650s....looks good with the V-Twin power. Ergos aren't that good, and if that's the issue than the FZ6 is where it's at. After a few hours on the FZ6, it can get a little uncomfortable. For this I'd suggest a Corbin or I've seen Gel Pads under the seat skin.

· Registered
1,857 Posts
GSX400 said:
Wow, it looks like a hot topic. So far most of the vote is for the FZ6 and YZF600R. There seem to be a disagreement with the experience on the SV-S. However, I did not hear any suggestion on the Honda CBR600 F4i.

Does anyone knows which bike has the highest handle bar? I assume that will give me a better riding position allowing to sit a bit more upright. Correct?
That would be the FZ6. Not 100% on the other bikes but the FZ6 uses a single bar so it is a much more comfortable position. The rest have clip-ons? I like the YZF as a full faired clip-on bike but the semi-naked undertail exhaust with digital tach and 180 rear on the FZ6 sold me for 6500 instead of the YZF 7100. Did I mention a 5 gal tank sporting 50 miles to the gallon stock? The FZ6 has the same inline-4 as the YZF just tuned slightly differently (for more of a commuting or comfort riding bike).

I have heard the F4i is a great bike too but a little steep on the price for my budget.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.