Sport Bikes banner

121 - 140 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Mine!! Right now the only changes I have done is a fender eliminator kit. Not sure what else I want to do yet.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
Not sure? LOL your gona have to get new exhaust ofcourse! Unleash the sound of that beauty... Its a TWIN!! Nice bike by the way..I'd get some frame sliders also... You hit up svrider.com yet? Its mainly a 650 sv site.

oh and a fender extender if you ever ride in the rain

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
^Deff fender elim.. Nice looking bike... lol at the spray paint I thought it was some sort of cloth you had sitting under neath it for unknown reasons...

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
LiViN's Easy said:
Not sure? LOL your gona have to get new exhaust ofcourse! Unleash the sound of that beauty... Its a TWIN!! Nice bike by the way..I'd get some frame sliders also... You hit up svrider.com yet? Its mainly a 650 sv site.

oh and a fender extender if you ever ride in the rain
The sliders were the first thing on. I have a nice new gel seat and a rear seat cowl. Exhaust is going to be a little bit, but is recommended?
Excuse the dirt has not been washed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I guess it's recommended if you want it. I just got it because I was dragging the stock one. Would have kept it otherwise. If you're into "knee-dragging" I'd spend the money on tires, suspension.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds of the Holeshot highmount exhaust:

Holeshot

click on SV1000 on the left then on video clips. even has a dyno chart. Sounds good!

BTW I bought a new 05 SV 1K S in black that will be picked up tomorrow. (and it's supposed to rain the rest of the week!! aaaarrrgh!)

I know I know pics to come shortly. enjoy

·
old member
13,079 Posts
ixlhitmanixl said:
Where did you pick up your sliders? Any recommendations? I need to get them on my bike ASAP.

Thanks
http://inturace.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page34.html

I know this page says it's for the first gen sv, but it has a picture. I believe that Intuitive makes the same for the second gen sv650 since I got them for my sv1000. The type that replaces the long engine mounting bolt hold up the best. I "tested" mine on my '00 sv and they did their job. :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,215 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lower fairing, fender eliminator, carbon ART tank pad, frame sliders ON ORDER. carbon Yosh full system to come within one year. I think it looks beautiful out of the crate though. (except for the fender and the reflectors)

Attachments

·
I'll be back......
35 Posts
JSC_SLP said:
Lower fairing, fender eliminator, carbon ART tank pad, frame sliders ON ORDER. carbon Yosh full system to come within one year. I think it looks beautiful out of the crate though. (except for the fender and the reflectors)
Great looking bike bro! :cheers

·
I'll be back......
35 Posts
JSC_SLP said:
Thanks for the compliment. How you like your 650?
I really like it, ride it to work almost every day I can. Fun bike, and actually rides pretty comfortably. Thinking about putting the lower fairings on and a new pipe at some point. Ordering the sliders now. :doh:

·
I'll be back......
35 Posts

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
If your going to get the fairings on then your going to need different frame sliders unless your willing to cut for the sliders.

http://www.svrider.com should be able to help you out, just don't get the Suzuki sliders for fairings, they don't even do the job at all. Piece of crap.

·
Registered
173 Posts
LiViN's Easy said:
If your going to get the fairings on then your going to need different frame sliders unless your willing to cut for the sliders.

http://www.svrider.com should be able to help you out, just don't get the Suzuki sliders for fairings, they don't even do the job at all. Piece of crap.

The guys at the dealership told me that I need to get the Suzuki sliders due to the fact that they are the ONLY ones that fit through the lowers. They were selling for like $75. (I bought for $50). Is this horsesh!t? I will gladly return them as I have heard they tend to break rather than grind down.

121 - 140 of 287 Posts