Sport Bikes banner

101 - 120 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
WannaMoto said:
HaHa. I hope you've already answered your question, for it's pretty silly.
The answer is YES, they do. If they don't, what do you suppose gives the "awesome V-Twin" sound? Unrestricted V-Twins do silly.
I posted before reading other threads, but thanks. and I was refering to slip on's vs full systems but i should have stated that

·
Registered
722 Posts
Recent Pics with my phone

I know I still have the strips. So far I'm riding in my comfort level. I could pick up the pace a little, but the front and the rear have done weird shimmies at medium lean over things like tar snakes and paint. Should I feel confident in the stock tires, or do these babies need to come off?

I'm loving my bike BTW. Over 800 miles on here now:)
I'm such a newb :p

Attachments

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
man.. I love those red ones with the black frames.... I want one so bad with a full fairing.. Awsome awsome... at the end of this year... o yes... she will be mine .. . She will be mine! :drool

·
Registered
535 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Hey Arcana, where is that water pic taken...looks like Lake Roland?
its at Loch Raven dam, in a little parking lot on loch raven drive. they just opened the road back up not to long ago. its got great scenary and some nice turns. the road takes you back to the resivour, great view of the lake...

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
Hey Cyclerider how you like those holeshots hu? I heard they sound awsome! How loud are they? I want something that is loud as all hell totaly obnoxious soudning but retaining some good sound when I/if(Probally will its the top on my list) get my sv1000s later this year. Any chance you got a video/sound clip of them?

101 - 120 of 287 Posts