Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 03 SV1000S

Hindle Carbon Fiber pipes, PCIII, Suzuki rear cowl, Suzuki tank bra, Suzuki hugger, custom seat, and some other carbon fiber pieces. Rear mudflap replaced with fender eliminator since this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
THose things look so bad ass with the lower fairings on them. Even stock they look pretty good, but that lower makes it look mean. Nice bikes guys.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am currently looking for a new bike and I had the busa in mind or the gixxer 750 or 1000, but now I keep on looking at the sv1000 I don't know what to do. One question are those sv1000 wheelie happy?

·
Registered
328 Posts
D.T. said:
I got mine a month ago. Already did all the cheap mods and now I want a fuel injected 650 or 1000. I don't like the color options. WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A BLACK ONE!!!! :cry

They do, They did it for 2005 and they did it in the old body style as well.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
nig said:
I don't clean my bike I ride it:)
:spank go and watch Urban Assault again and this time take notes....
gotta clean your bike before ya ride.... :twofinger

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here are some pics of my '05 I got about 2 weeks ago. The weather in Kansas City hasn't been too bad so I've gotten a chance to put about 70 miles on it. I'm very impressed even though I moved down from a 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R. I say move down only in terms of bike power and suspension. This is going to be a great bike for me to get good on. I never really felt comfortable on the 636. The SV will be a better overall bike for me. I already got frame sliders and the taller windscreen ordered.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here's mine. The pic was right from when I first got it, but I've since replaced the fender with an overpriced undertail. Being a large guy (6'4" about 215lbs), I'd really like to tweak the suspension a bit to compensate and I'm thinking about getting a new can and the lower fairings. Damn, those lower fairings looks nice. (especially on the silver ones.)

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
heres my 04 sv650s! she's 6 weeks old with 600 miles on! due shortly to add powerbronze bellypan,fenda eliminator and scorpian road/race can.sold a zzr 600e1 to buy the sv and aint looked back since! the sv is a great bike,it handles better than the 98 cbr 600 which i owned about 12months ago.GREAT ALL ROUNDER,DOES EVERYTHING BRILLIANTLY!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts

There's no scratches on my pipe... I just polished it with some aluminum polish and it was reflecting the concrete and horizon.

2004 SV650S
Solar Yellow
Competition Werkes FE
M4 Standard Mount Aluminum Pipe

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I may be getting a 99 SV in a couple days, can anyone tell me if the non S version has a sealed light, or is it a replaceable bulb?? This is the one I want to get:

Attachments

41 - 60 of 287 Posts