Sport Bikes banner

221 - 240 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
wow, the full ferrings for the black look great.

but i love to see the v-twin........

some day maybe

how easy is it to mount up, and remove?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Xarmyboi187 said:
wow, the full ferrings for the black look great.

but i love to see the v-twin........

some day maybe

how easy is it to mount up, and remove?
Thanks, Bro.

The fairing is really easy to take on/off. I regularly take it off to clean the engine and wipe evreything down. I think it helps to have a rear stand, but not necessary. I just leave them connected at the bottom and slide them out from under the bike to one side.:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
futbolpunk said:
Yeah, that full-faired black looks absolutely SICK. Now just get a nice carbon pipe and you're good to go.
I really wanted the Two bros carbons but the price kept me away. I've got some Stainless Yosh's coming Monday. It's cool, they'll kind of go with the spots of polished aluminum I put on the bike. :cheers

·
Registered
946 Posts
Xarmyboi187 said:
i wonder if the hole shots are louder then my gutted stock cans.........
Don't know, but I went over to the Auto Body shop to see if my truck was ready and I was riding the SV. Most of the guys who work there ride HD. They all came out to see which Harley I was on.

The look of disappointment on their faces was priceless. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
881 Posts
lol, i love to see the look on harley guys faces too.

but i want these can's to be my "quiet" cans, and i want a pair of slip on's that are VERY loud.
so i can switch em out

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am a looong time lurker so I figured I would finally post up a couple of pics.

and a couple from this years trip to the Dragon

·
5,455 Posts
here's an updated pic of mine. i've added a seat cowl, tank protector, Stomp Grip pads, and HotBodies windscreen. this is probably how it'll stay. it performs just fine stock and i like it being quiet. alot of people complain about the suspension being soft, but i'm under 130 lbs and don't ride that hard so its fine. i'm looking forward to getting some fresh rubber on it, though. i'll probably go for Continental Road Attacks or Diablo Stradas

Attachments

221 - 240 of 287 Posts