Sport Bikes banner

201 - 220 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
2007 black Sv1000S

heres my beast
stock exhaust, but opened up as much as possible (while still keeping enough back pressure) with high temp exhaust paint on the can's.

home made fender eliminator, cost me $20 for the turnsignals, and thats it.

lil things here and there.

LOOOOOOOOOTS more mod's to come
tell me what you think

oh yea, only got about 750miles on her total, i picked her up with 1mile on her 2wks ago

Attachments

·
Ride.
940 Posts
jeopardy98 said:
Here is mine from this week's front page over at killboy.

More pics of your bike, please. :boink
I like that upper. And the bellypan on a naked is unique, kind of like a Speed Triple.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Finally back on a SV again. Just picked this up on Friday. Below is a pic of it, and a pic of my first and only mod.

Just ordered some Givi hard luggage for it, and coming soon will be Helibars, aftermarket seat, windscreen, exhaust, -1 front sprocket, speedo healer, PC3, and much much more. :D

Attachments

·
Ride.
940 Posts
jeopardy98 said:
Here's a few more from my recent dragon trip.

That's what I was looking for. That's nice. :boink

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
My 06 SV1K

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
i think they'd look fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm kind of new to the forum...I joined a long time ago it appears, but I haven't been active. So anyway here is my bike.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Here's my "new" 2001 SV. Bought it for track day's primarily.

"I'm lovin' it"

:D

Carl

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here's my brother's '01 SV650s. He's taking classes in Costa Rica all summer, so since May it's been ALL mine. There's a carbon fiber kick plate and chain guard that can't be seen well.

This is the only bike I've ever ridden, so technically it's my learner bike. It's a little hard at first to get used to all that torque, but I'm really starting to feel comfortable on it... just in time for him to come back and take it from me. :(

201 - 220 of 287 Posts