Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Dude, clean your back wheel...lol
Thats not dirt! Don't you know, he's got the back wheel from a 2000 sv. :D Yeah that's what the issue is. ;)
That was the year suzuki went with the charcoal rather than Silver rims. They looked almost black from a distance.

ok, so maybe that isn't the case for nig but it's a good cover story.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Thats not dirt! Don't you know, he's got the back wheel from a 2000 sv. :D Yeah that's what the issue is. ;)
That was the year suzuki went with the charcoal rather than Silver rims. They looked almost black from a distance.

ok, so maybe that isn't the case for nig but it's a good cover story.
I'll keep that one in mind, she doesn't get a bath often :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
007 said:
mine...........

Is that a frame slider I see on a lower fairing for an SV1000s? If so where did you get it from? I have been looking all over for those. People keep telling em the only way to do it is to drill. That just looks like it mounts right up to the fairing bracket is located. As soon as I resize my pics I'll post them up.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
007 said:
Both my lower fairings and frame sliders are made by Suzuki, so they are designed to fit without drilling. My bike is actually the 650 but you can get them for the 1000 also. I bought mine online from Oneida Suzuki.
https://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=18362
Thanks a bunch! How far do they stick out from the fairings? Do you think they will provide any kind of protection? I may order them along with some other things.

Anyone know if anyone is making a clear tail light lens kit for the twin strips on these things yet? I figure that will go good with the hotbodies racing undertail kit I am about to order.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts