Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all this is my first post. I purchased a 2004 Suzuki GS500F early this summer with 9k miles. A month ago I purchased some high performance spark plugs and installed them. This past week I noticed its been taking a while to start my motorcycle. I changed the air filter and added some carb cleaner in the tank but its still a little difficult to start. For some reason its been a tough time starting. Once it starts and idles a while it runs good.

Any ideas what this issue could be from?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello all this is my first post. I purchased a 2004 Suzuki GS500F early this summer with 9k miles. A month ago I purchased some high performance spark plugs and installed them. This past week I noticed its been taking a while to start my motorcycle. I changed the air filter and added some carb cleaner in the tank but its still a little difficult to start. For some reason its been a tough time starting. Once it starts and idles a while it runs good.

Any ideas what this issue could be from?
Any chance the shop has given you the wrong plugs?If mine i would take them out and have a look at each plug.It may be unrelated but as thats the only thing you have changed would to me anyway be the place to start.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts