Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on SBN much in a while. Any of you Jersey people still riding? If there is any interest I will put together a Sussex twisties group ride for sometime in the next few weeks. It would have to be on a Saturday.

If you would be up for it, speak up and let me know what weekend would work for you.

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
Creature, you sold the Triple!? Duuuude...I would have so bought it from you if I could have sold my bike. Damn. What'd you get in place?

Hellfire, I am down to ride but I will be in VT this weekend and have a shooting event on the 3rd. So that leaves me for sept 10th...at least for saturdays. Fri and Mon I have off every week so if you wanna ride Sussex during the week, which is always the best time, let me know.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Creature, you sold the Triple!? Duuuude...I would have so bought it from you if I could have sold my bike. Damn. What'd you get in place?

Hellfire, I am down to ride but I will be in VT this weekend and have a shooting event on the 3rd. So that leaves me for sept 10th...at least for saturdays. Fri and Mon I have off every week so if you wanna ride Sussex during the week, which is always the best time, let me know.
I think he got another daytona. He wanted something a little more at home for track days. His street was sick though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts